Governors are volunteers who work alongside the head teacher. They play an important strategic role in the school and:
- set the aims and objectives for the school;
- set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives;
- set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives;
- monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives;
- are a source of challenge and support to the head teacher (a critical friend).
To read the Autumn 2017 Governors declaration register click here.
To contact school governors, email the Clerk to the Governors on: